Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Challenge Challenged?



I've been doing a whole lot of challenges lately, but of course I can't forget about my swap obligations either! Unfortunately, it is difficult to find enough hours to do my swaps and the fascinating projects I want to do, with a 3 year old under foot too! My solution to this dilemma, has been to see what challenges can also be combined with my swaps. I have to admit, it has been so much easier, and so much fun!


Look at this card I made for Gina K's Friday Potluck Challenge, as well as for my friend Cheryl's (DJ!) music swap on SplitCoastStampers!

This card uses the Rocker Girl Stamp from Stampingbella's Tiddly Ink line of Stamps. She is cut out and raised up on pop dots to make her 3D! She is colored with Copic markers, and blinged out with Spica pens and some heart shaped crystals. The sentiment is made by Stampendous.



3 comments:

  1. She is too cute Scrappy!

    About the swaps and challenges...I hear ya! Same thing here! I do the same though...try to incorporate a challenge with a swap...lol.

    Great job chica! And your tunes got me dancing in my seat...lol!

    ReplyDelete