Friday, May 29, 2009

Well, the MFT Idol Competition is finished and now I will start working on a few of their fun Challenges each week instead along with my swaps and hostessing duties. I loved working on my projects and have learned alot in the past few months too! I decided to do a small photo recap of my projects tonight to celebrate having done the challenge every week!







Now, one might think with all of those MFT Idol Judges projects, I couldn't have the time to create anything else...right? WRONG! I completed over 33 swaps, hosted 5 swaps, and moved my family from New Jersey and Arizona to North Carolina during this competition with a precocious 2 year old in tow too! Whew! Now you know why my Ho name is 'EB Ho'....Thank goodness I have ALOT of energy!
See you tommorrow...when I post more of the things I've been up to! :) Nighty Night! Scrappy





No comments:

Post a Comment