Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 2

It's day 2 of my Hanna Bonanza, and I've decided to feature Sophie, rather than a Riley card today. I really enjoyed Cindy's color challenge last night, so I used similar colors, but completely changed the layout!

Bikini Sophie is rocking her orange and black striped bikini on the beach ! I used Bashful Blue cs and peach printed designer paper by Provocraft for a base. Then I used my scalloped oval nesties to cut blue and sand cs. I cut the ovals in half & inverted them to make it look like a horizon. I stamped Sophie on Neenah Solar White CS, & colored her with my Copics using E57, W3, 100, YR16, and E57. Then I carefully cut her out, & pasted her onto the horizon. I outlined her shadow using Copics' W3. I stamped a sentiment from StampingBella on Neenah Solar White cs, & used my EK Success, blurb punch to create the her comment. I added some stacked Primas, & an orange brad to the lower left hand corner. Finally I affixed the sentiment & dotted the edges with an extra fine tip Sharpie to add definition.




I decided to quickly work up another cute, little card after I spied Viv's new Non-traditional color Christmas card swap on Splitcoast stampers. I dug through my DP stash and found just the right paper and knew instantly what colors I wanted to use! I even stamped an apropro sentiment inside the card too! Hope you like it!



I hope you will check out Viv's wonderful swap on Splitcoaststampers:






There are some amazingly talented stampers joining everyday! Why not join them?







No comments:

Post a Comment