Saturday, June 20, 2009

Meet Princess Sophie of Mooseville!


My three year old daughter, Annabella is really into the whole princess thing right now. She is very strong minded, and loves to stamp, and do crafts right alongside me! So while I was choosing my next entry project for Hanna Stamps guest designer call, I was persuaded to make Annabella her own 'special Sophie cawd'! It's just too hard to ignore this face doncha think?




Now, onto the card at the left...

Meet Princess Sophie of Mooseville! {insert sound of trumpets here!}
I used Ballerina Sophie, stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on GP cs. I cut her out, & made her a matching dress & hennin (pointed, veiled hat). I colored her in with my Copics & sat her to the side. I took a castle background picture I found in the dollar store and colored it to match her. Then I blinged, glittered, stickled shimmer-misted, Spica-penned & sparkled the daylights out of the whole thing! I cut & pasted the castle segment to some SU Almost Amethyst cs. I attached Princess Sophie to the card with dimensionals to raise her off the card & her transformation into royalty was complete!

1 comment:

  1. Scrappy this is SUPER cute.... Annabella will LOVE it....

    ReplyDelete