Saturday, June 20, 2009

One more for the girls!

I LOVE to shop, Mostly I shop for stamps, and supplies, but if I get tired...Well I think the card says it best:
This is another card I made as an entry for Hanna Stamps Guest Designer call! I love these shoes from the 'But I Need it' stamp set from HannaStamps! They made a great repeat design for my background! Then I blinged them up a bit with my Copics and red Spica pen. I added the twin row of black and white dashed ribbon, and after double matting the sentiment attached the whole thing to my black SU base. I added my cutomary sheet of white cs to write on inside the card, added the 4 ruby crystals, and tied on a scrap of ribbon to attack the double row together. I rather like the way it came out! How 'bout you?


1 comment:

  1. what a cute card, I love the layout, colors, everything!

    ReplyDelete