Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Witch Riley Tag by Scrappy

This tag I created today as part of my Hanna Bonanza! I'm entering it for Hanna Stamps Guest Designer call. It's also been recreated several more times to complete another spot in SuG's Tag Swap on Splitcoaststampers.com! Be sure to go check it out!

I inked up Witch Riley with my Memento Tuxedo Black, and stamped him on Georgia Pacific stock before coloring him in with my Copics. I cut him out with my Nesties, and layered him. Then I made a tag template, stamped it, put it into an embossing folder before running it through my Cuttlebug. I affixed the stamped image to the tag, added the eyelet, and strung it with coordinating ribbon.

This tag was quick and simple to make despite looking more intricate. It was also incredibly fun to do because I LOVE Riley! Stay tuned to see what I add tommorrow to my blog as I continue my Hanna Bonanza!

No comments:

Post a Comment