Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Online?! YESSSS!

YES~!!!! My internet is finally up for the first time this week, so here I am rushing to update my blog and my Splitcoast gallery!

This Mickey Mouse card I made for PMR's swap on Splitcoaststampers. Check out her swap here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=439561




This card I made for my 1st spot in my friend Kathy's swap (McFadden) on Splitcoaststampers. Her swap ' For the love of Stamping', really inspired me to flex my creativity and the next two cards are the result!












I made this card for my 2nd spot in Kath'y swap too. Staytuned for my third card which I am still working on! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Mickey card! Thanks for joining the swap. I love your bella card. I own the kanji stamp set, I really like what you did with it. I do not think I have ever used it, except for a Cub Scout project.

    ReplyDelete