Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF!

I'm so happy it's FRIDAY! I have been having a big surge of mojo, so I thought I'd share my cards with you todat as I create them! This card I made using Aud Sentiments 'Thanks a Bunch' sentiment Challenge. Of course, what is are flowers without a few butterflies...Especially if you want to do Flutter by Wednesdays challenge too! Now while I didn't make the delish May Arts ribbon, I did color the punched butterflies and add antennae and the wires along which they can fly! This makes them perfect for KAH-wink-E-dinks and FabnFunkys challenges to make my own embellies! Not coincidentally, this card is also apropro for the challenges below the picture as well!


This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
(Animals - I think my butterflies count)
(Metal - Antennae and wires for butterflies to fly on)
(Mom or Flowers)
(Flowers)
(Flowers and Butterflies)
(Make your own embellishment)
(Make your own embellishment)
(Use the sentiment: "Thanks a Bunch")
(Sparkle/Glitter/Glitz- I used Spica pens on the butterflies, though it doesn't photograph very well.)
(Unused Stash - never used the colored wire before!)
(punches/diecuts)
(anything goes)

24 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the butterflies and the embelly you've added for their antenna and the trail of flight behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love what you did with the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.love your flutterbys, thanks for playing along with SMC this week again, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterflies Scrappy! Love the corner cuts too. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Love the flying butterflies. Thanks for sharing it with us at Daisy Doodles.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, great butterfly embellies. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. I adore what you did with wire for the butterflies! I just may CASE it, LOL

    Thank you of coming over and sharing you cards with us this week at Sew Many Cards Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty butterflies! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Yvonne love that image and the colours are lovely thank you for joining us at SMC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great!!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are awesome, my friend! All the challenges... wow! I am amazed every time!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card with those sweet butterflies and of course the beautiful image and ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us for this Week's Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute! love those butterflies. Thanks for joining in on the fun at KLSNS.
    x Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely! I love the spiral trail behind your butterflies! So cute! This is a wonderful card! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sew Many Cards Challenge Spot“! I look forward to seeing more of your FABULOUS CRAFTY WORK in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely, and of course the butterflies count. :) Thanks for playing with us at KL Stampin N Scrappin. Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. SWEET! Love how you did your corners!! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, very clever idea with the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Audsentiments.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another great card, all the details make it so special.

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Wendy
    Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your butterflies are such a great touch - love the layout too!

    THanks for joining us at Audsentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card hun, love the butterflies. Thanks for joining in at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Scrappy, this is beautiful... I love the flowers and butterflies!

    Thank you for participating in Sew Many Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete