Saturday, October 22, 2011

10/22 New Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps

In college, our team was the Wildcats. I know this thanks to GOOGLE! Sadly - since I know and care little about sports I couldn't say what our team name was! Thing is - our college didn't have a NCAA ranked team, we didn't even *have* a football team! My alma mater started as a small business school, but is better know as a world famous culinary school - Johnson & Wales University. But since I live in North Carolina, I figure I could also say that Duke University shares our colors - Blue and White!

This weeks Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge is another fun one!! This week our projects are 'Homecoming' themed! So, like my project below, this week we challenge you to create something using your old school colors! For more challenge info, head over to the BUG BLOG! We can't wait to see what you create!


This ABaC is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

365 Cards - Day 23 Opposite Day (I am *SO* not athletic!)
4 Crafty Chicks - Marker it Up
Stamp Insanity - Tricked out Treat
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Food/Drink
The Pixie Cottage - Sweet as Candy
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. this is great! thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great treat thanks for sharing it with us at StampinSanity
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at mmcs
    this week, your creation is beautiful! good luck hugs & happy crafting
    Carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicely done, thanks for playing at 4 crafty chicks, another great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Thanks for playing along with us at 365 Cards :-)

    ReplyDelete