Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12-11 New Release at Bugaboo Stamps!

It's New Release Day today, and all of us at Bugaboo Stamps are so excited! This is the day when Jodie releases BRAND NEW digis in the Bugaboo Stamp Shop! Check out my samples below using one of the super cute digis from todays release- Teddy Present, then go to the Bug Shop to nab em all for yourself! You'll be glad you did!

  
 
The Cookie Swap Tag and coordinating Recipe Card above
are apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
 
Catered Crop - Tag You're It
Christmas Card Challenges - Diecuts (*Limit 1 Entry)
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
Qwirky Crafts - Christmas Tags
Stamptacular Sunday - Anything but a Card
The Ribbon Girl - Christmas Projects
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Christmas ABaC's
 Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
Jingle Belles - Anything Goes Christmas
Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Love the wrapping paper and this image makes the perfect tag. I never thought of that. I wish I had Choco Chip cookies right now to go with my cup of coffee. Yummmm

    ReplyDelete