Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2-13 Humor me Wednesday - Do a Grouch a Favor Day!

For today's at Catch the Bug, we want to make you laugh using a theme from one of this weeks 'holidays'! :) Do a Grouch a Favor Day is on February 16th, so in that vein I created the card below featuring Bugaboo's salty old biddy - Stella!! Check out my card as well as the cards from some of our other talented design team members HERE!
 
My card below features Bugaboo Stamps Stella Tidbits - Fairy Visit.
 
 
This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
 Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Pretty Little Ribbon - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one too. I just hopped over to purchase the St. Patty's Day frog. Now I need this one. I should have waited LOL. So glad you posted these on MIM. I do love Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha- such a cute digi! Great job on the card. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry- guess I should've added I'm visiting from MIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the funny sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday this week... :)

    ReplyDelete