Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Humour me Wednesday at Catch the Bug!

For today's at Catch the Bug, we want to make you laugh using a theme from one of this weeks 'holidays'! :) National Weatherman's Day is celebrated (somewhere apparently :p) on February 5th! Check out my card as well as the cards from some of our other talented design team members HERE!
 
My card below features Bugaboo Stamps Stella Summer Blocks - Rainy Days.

 
This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
Pretty Little Ribbon - Anything Goes (C10, 1 of 3)
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Well your sentiment certainly made me smile and it really is a fun card.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, bright colours, and a fun image. Love those two little ladybugs too. Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw your card on MIM - I love the gright green and cute little bugs - great smiley card hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card. I adore these Bugaboo comical images. You have done this image proud with your awesome layout. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am glad that I did. Have a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete