Saturday, April 11, 2015

4-11 Earth Day Challenge at Catch the Bug AND a cool TUTORIAL!

Remember a few weeks back I mentioned I wanted to share a cool little tutorial featuring recycled goodies with you? If not, CLICK HERE for a look at the original project post. Today, I'm going to share a brand new project featuring the SUHWEEEET 'lil album I created...with an awesomely fun - but different - Bugaboo Stamps digi! So hang in here, while I share my TOILET PAPER TUBE MINI SCRAPBOOKS shown below! I hope you like & comment on my project featuring Bugaboo Stamps AKV Boy - Flower Pot



Here are the challenges I entered this into:

Crafty Catz - 2 or more DP's
Digitally Sweet - #133 Anything Goes
Graph'it Colour Challenge - Flower Power
Stempelsonnen Challenge - Anything Goes - (1 of 3)

Now for the promised tutorial...

Here are some of the RECYCLED/REUSED/REPURPOSED items you need:


 

Pretty sure you have some of these!


First you flatten out your toilet paper rollers. (SERIOUSLY, Flatten them as best as you can!)
Collect whatever designer paper scraps you have...








Measure them, and then cut your scraps about 1 to 1.5 inch larger than your roller.



Fold your scraps around the flattened roller, before gluing that baby down!



It should look like this. Make several of these. Punch holes for the ribbons and embellish as you wish! Be sure to leave plenty of space to add wallet size pix! :)



2 comments: