Tuesday, March 1, 2016

3-1 What a fantastic day!

Today is an awesome day! I have two fun reasons for being excited! So...wanna hear what they are? Of course you do!


It's my daughter Annabella's Birthday today! That's right! She is turning 10 years old, and I can barely believe how fast my baby has grown! Now, I do a post on my blog nearly every year since she was born - which means my blog is almost 10 years old too! Crazy right?!


It's also New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps! Check out the card I created for Annabella using Hedgie Birthday -  which is a new release today in the Bug Shop! Please do leave me a comment letting me know what you think of my card, as well as a little cheer for my daughter. She loves to read the comments on my blog nearly as much as I do!



This card is apropro for and MAY have been entered in the following challenges:


Color your World with Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Great Impressions - Let's Celebrate (1 of 3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Scrappy Hands - Forest Animals
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes with a Die (1 of 3)

7 comments:

  1. This is OH so sweet! I adore the soft coloring you did with this darling image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really sweet, love the colour. Big Happy Birthday to Annabella!! Thank you so much for joining us this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card, Scrappy! Great colouring and stamping! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, and Happy Birthday to Annabella too. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, however you won't be counted in the draw for Winners or Top 3 due to that you need to be a follower to be accepted. It's such a shame as your work is lovely, I do hope you do, thanks Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fin image and card, sure you daughter will love it, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious birthday card! I love all the pearls! Thanks for playing along with us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete